Rustic Wedding Album
Hello Crafty Friends! This week I'm back with a project I've created using this month's Cards, Tags, & More Kit from Tres Jolie. I've altered a chipboard and kraft paper album I had purchased on clearance from Michaels. I absolutely love this paper collection from Craft Consortium "Belle Fleur". Here is what I've created.
I began by taking off the kraft paper that is included in the chipboard album. This chipboard album came with a lot of kraft paper so I reduced the amount I would be using. I wanted to create dividers so I ended up using a edge die from my stash. I made 6 of these dividers. For the regular pages I made 30 . so 5 pages in between each divider.
I then added some of the "Belle Fleur" Rub Ons onto the center of these dividers. I also added one of the Enamel Dots from the collection. I set them aside and started on the pages which I used out of the same kraft paper. I cut them a little smaller than what the dividers are, once I had them all cut I then cut the papers from the 6x6 "Belle Fleur" paper pad. I only had to trim off the bottom 1/4 . Before adhering I added some of the Pastel Brown Chalk Ink from the kit, around the edges of my paper then adhered it on.
Once I had all of the pattern pages made I cut some cardstock to make the photo mats. I usually use a camera cling stamp on the photo mats but this time I thought I would use the beautiful stamps from the collection. I stamped these on using the Prima Marketing Chalk Ink from the kit as well as Tim Holtz Iced Spruce Distress Ink. Then adhered them onto the pattern paper.
Once I was finished doing this with all of the photo mat pages, I also made some pocket pages for tags or anything else one would want to add to them. I added some of the beautiful trim from the collection as well as some of the Prima Marketing flowers that came in the kit. Once I finished with the pages, I set them aside and began on the chipboard cover. I painted over the top with Folk Art Vintage White Acrylic paint, a couple coats then I let it dry over night and then I began by adding some of the left over paper from the 6x6 paper pad. I cut and layered a couple of pieces using foam tape. Before adhering I inked around them using the Iced Spruce Distress Ink.
When I was finished adding the pattern paper I began embellishing the cover. I had a Memory Hardware Frame from Prima Marketing in my stash. I adhered it then used a variety of left over flowers from previous kits as well as this month's card kit. I adhered 2 of the Grapevine Hearts onto the center of the frame as my focal point. I also added some extra embellishments from my stash on it . Finished it off with some products from Finnabair.
I hope that you like what I have created this week using the Card Kit. This would make an amazing wedding gift especially for a fall wedding.
I will be back next week using this month's Mixed Media Kit! So stay tuned!
Don't forget to join this month's Mood Board Challenge!!