Join Our Creative Scrapbook Design Team!
Are you a passionate and imaginative artist with a flair for creating captivating scrapbook layouts that tell unforgettable stories? If you are, then we want YOU to be a part of our thriving Design Team!
At Tres Jolie, we're dedicated to preserving cherished memories and transforming items into beautiful keepsakes that will be cherished for a lifetime. We are seeking talented and enthusiastic designers (paper, card-makers and mixed media artist) who especially like working with chipboard to help us take our kits to new heights.Unfortunately, due to extended shipping time, this call is open to US CRAFTERS ONLY!
What We're Looking For:
- Creative Visionaries: We want designers who can think outside the box and bring fresh, innovative ideas to our products. Your creativity should know no bounds, and you should be able to create captivating layouts (cards, tags and other mixed media projects) that resonate with our customers.
- Detail-Oriented Craftsmen: Our customers expect nothing but the best, and we need designers who are meticulous and committed to the smallest of details, from paper choices and color schemes to embellishments and textures. Also those who make high quality video tutorials along with taking beautiful photos of their projects
- Passion for Storytelling: Our scrapbooks are more than just photo albums; they are pieces of art that tell stories. If you have a passion for helping people convey their tales through your designs, we want to hear from you.
- Collaborative Spirit: A successful design team thrives on collaboration. We're looking for team players who can work together seamlessly to bring our scrapbook collections to life.
𝗠𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗱𝗲𝗰𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻-𝗺𝗮𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗮 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲:
versatility in tecniques, online presence, great photo or video skills.
What You'll Do:
- Create stunning, eye-catching projects that incorporate various styles and themes. 3-4 projects per month, with 1 video project per month.
- Must be ACTIVE in social media like Instagram, Facebook and YouTube etc. Must participate in our Tres Jolie Kit Club Cafe Facebook group. A blog is helpful but not required.
- Collaborate with fellow team members to brainstorm, design, and refine products.
- Stay updated on design trends and implement them in your work to keep our collections fresh and on-trend.
- Participate in regular design team meetings and offer creative input. Be conscientiousness in meeting deadlines. Have good relationship building skills and a supportive attitude with other DT members
- Receive product feedback and make necessary adjustments to ensure our designs meet the highest standards.
Tres Jolie 𝗼𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗿𝘀:
- free of charge Tres Jolie kit you design with plus chipboard products to create projects
- promotion on Tres Jolie social media
- discounts for purchasing additional products outside your kit(s)
- possibility of promotion in cooperation with our customers worldwide
𝗯𝘆 December 1st, 2023
We will get in touch with all applicants with our decision. New members of Tres Jolie's DT shall be introduced on social media in late December 2023. This will be a six (6) month term beginning January 1st, 2024.
If you're excited about the prospect of helping people preserve their most cherished memories through artful scrapbook design, we encourage you to apply to join our Scrapbook Business Design Team today!
Tres Jolie kits is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds and experiences.
Don't miss this opportunity to be part of something truly special and apply today! Your creative journey awaits.