presenting today another layout from May Scrapbook Kit at Tres Jolie.
Lots of beautiful products included :
I took this wooden paper from Lemon Craft as my background and put a coat of Clear gesso first.
I used a stencil from my stash with Modeling Paste and created a design starting at the top right coming down in the middle. Once that was dry I used watercolours , Red, Pink and Orange on the paste. I also did a few splashes here and there.
If you remember for my first layout this month, I had kept some peaces of chipboard : I used them for this layout . I also used some of the paper clocks and butterflies I had previously cut out. I added some cheese cloth, flowers and Nuvo dots. To finish, I took some White Gesso mixed with a little bit of water and did some splashes.
Here are some close-ups :
The small phrases are from the Cards, Tags and more kit.
I almost always use the vellum you can find in Prima flower packs, LOVE them 🙂
Also used the cute bow pin and badge.
Don’t be afraid to add color to flowers :
- Lemoncraft Grow Old with Me – 01
- Lemoncraft Grow Old with Me – 07
- Lemoncraft Grow Old with Me – Vintage Time Ephemera 035
- Lemoncraft Grow Old with Me – Vintage Time Ephemera 037
- Lemoncraft Grow Old with Me – Buttons
- Prima – Chalk Ink – Pastel Peach
- Prima – SIIP with Flowers
- Prima – Lifetime Flower Stem – Brown
- Prima – Divine Flower Pack – Peach
- Prima – Pretty Pale Flowers- Meadows
- Nuvo Crystal Drops – Carnation Pink
- Creative Embellishments Chipboard – Rose Page Corner
- Prima – Art Daily Planner – Sentiments (Cards, Tags and more kit)