Hey Guys, just wanted to update you that our design team call deadline is coming up. All the details are listed below for the call.
We are having our first ever Designer/Educator Call.
Have you ever designed before? Are you interested in joining our Tres Jolie designer family? Well now is the time to apply.
We are looking for scrapbookers, card/tag/mini album enthusiast and the altered project/mixed media maven. You can apply for one category or all 3. We are looking for talented, fun, energetic motivated designers/educators that work well with others.
Here are the requirements:
1. Create 3-4 projects monthly (Mixed Media kit will be 2-3) with your kit(s) and have them uploaded in a timely manner to the Tres Jolie DT page. At least one project MUST be a video (tutorial) you create and uploaded to the Tres Jolie Youtube Channel.
2. Must be able to take clear quality pictures of your projects. You must be able to clearly explain the steps to create your project if doing a step by step picture tutorial.
3. Must have an active presence on Social Media (especially Facebook, Instagram and Youtube). Having an active blog is a plus, but not required. This will be to help promote Tres Jolie Kit Club.
4. Interacting on our group Facebook page is required (commenting on projects, starting fun conversations, engaging the members).
4. Communication with team members via our designer Facebook page (using the monthly calendar, suggestions on kit items, challenge winner voting, etc.).
What will you receive in return:
1. You will receive your kit shipped to you in a timely manner (approx. 30 days in advance). No charge for shipping either.
2. Any additional kits (past or present) are available to you for a HUGE discount.
3. Your projects will be showcased on all our Social Media platforms.
4. You will receive a HUGE discount on any special order purchases.
5. Several times a year there are “surprise items” in your kit as a Thank You from Tres Jolie.
Here is how to apply:
Send 3 photos of layouts/projects that best showcase your style. Make sure they represent the category you are applying for.
Give a brief description of your past/present DT experience (None is required). Tell us a bit about you, how you heard about Tres Jolie and why you want to de a part of our team and what category you are applying for.
Provide links to your Social Media and your Youtube channel. We want to see where you are posting your projects.
Send all this information or any questions you may have to Kim@tresjoliekits.com. The deadline for entries is September 15th, 2019 at midnight CST.
Good luck to all who apply. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing work.
Make sure you come back as we will be revealing all the projects created by the DT with our September kits so stay tuned.
Don’t forget that Tres Jolie can be found in the following places:
Tres Jolie website: https://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres jolie subscriptions: https://tresjoliekits.com/services/
Tres Jolie blog: https://tresjoliekits.com/blog/