Hello everyone !! I am here today sharing a layout made with June’s Scrapbook Kit for Tres Jolie, here it is : Lots of gorgeous products from 49andMarket, Scrapberries and Prima Marketing.
This paper is my favourite from the collection but I did not want to hide the beautiful flowers ont the background ! Isn’t it the same problem for everyone ?
I think I did a pretty good job 😉
First thing, (always) I put a coat of clear Gesso. Sometimes, I end up not using that much medium on my layout but I never know in advance, so I don’t take chances ! It only takes a few minutes to dry.
In the kit there are some beautiful laser cut sheets with some flowers and leaves, that is what I used here. I used some watercolor that matched the red flowers on the paper and tried to reproduce some petals here and there, to blend the leaves and the flowers going down.
I did not put a lot of embellishments so I would not hide too much, and that is why I chose a small photo and cut it with a circle punch. A few splashes and there you have it 🙂
Here are some close-ups :
I hope you like this layout, let me know if you have any questions !!
Material used :
- 49 & Market Bold and Beautiful – Love Shadows
- 49 & Market Bold and Beautiful – Laser cut sheet
- 49 & Market – 6×6 Archival Board – Treasure
- 49 & Market – Blossom Blends – Bluebell
- 49 & Market – Garden Seeds – Watermelon
- 49 & Market – Seaside Bloom – Natural Blush
- Scrapberry’s – French Journey – Resin
You can find Tres Jolie here to subscribe or to purchase: