Hey everyone, Kim here. In the November kit reveal blog post, I hinted around to another contest this month in addition to our monthly mood board challenge. Well I’m here today to announce the contest.
The holidays are fast approaching us, and I know a lot of you LOVE to make your own decorations for the holidays. I love looking at all the handmade decorations, so why not make this a contest about those decorations.
To enter the contest, we want to see your NEW handmade holiday decorations. It doesn’t matter if they are for Thanksgiving or Christmas (or whatever holiday you celebrate in between).
Here are the rules:
- The project must be made new for this years holidays.
- The project (along with a brief description) must be loaded to the Tres Jolie Facebook group contest folder or it will not be included in the judging.
- The project can be any type of paper craft or mixed media project (home decor included).
- The project MUST be holiday themed.
- It’s not required, but the use of products from any Tres Jolie Kits would be nice to see (and need to be included in the project description).
- There is a maximum of 2 entries per person.
- Lastly, have fun.
Prizes, did some one say prizes. Of course there will be prizes. We will award the top 2 vote getters a holiday themed mixed media kit. If you have every received a prize from Tres Jolie, you know we are very generous with our prizes.
So, when does this contest end? I know we need to give you time to create as well as time to enjoy the upcoming holidays. So the contest deadline is:
Have your project(s) uploaded to the contest folder no later than Midnight CST December 15th, 2019.
If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments below or email us at Kim@Tresjoliekits.com
Good luck to everyone who enters.
Don’t forget that Tres Jolie can be found in the following places:
Tres Jolie website: https://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres Jolie subscriptions: https://tresjoliekits.com/services/
Tres Jolie blog: https://tresjoliekits.com/blog/
Tres Jolie YouTube: https://www.youtube.com
All the designers will be revealing their projects on the Tres Jolie blog all month long. Make sure you join us for tons of inspiration, including video and photo tutorials.