Hey guys, Kim here. I’m back from vacation and it’s to announce the winner of our July mood board challenge. As always this takes a bit of time to choose from the gorgeous entries. Everyone always has their favorite.
Here is the July mood board:
So without anymore waiting, congratulations to our July challenge winner:
Here is Crystal’s winning project:
What I really love is that Crystal didn’t do a traditional scrapbook layout. She was able to take inspiration and make this amazing mini album. I love the shabby chicness to it. My favorite part is all the elements that continue off the page. I think it give this mini so much dimension.
Thanks so much for playing along everyone. Crystal your prize will be added to your next kit.
Have you joined in on our challenges, why not? Our sketches and mood boards are a lot of fun and are open to everyone.
Now on to some even bigger news. We are having our first ever Designer/Educator Call.
Have you ever designed before? Are you interested in joining our Tres Jolie designer family? Well now is the time to apply.
We are looking for scrapbookers, card/tag/mini album enthusiast and the altered project/mixed media maven. You can apply for one category or all 3. We are looking for talented, fun, energetic motivated designers/educators that work well with others.
Here are the requirements:
1. Create 3-4 projects monthly (Mixed Media kit will be 2-3) with your kit(s) and have them uploaded in a timely manner to the Tres Jolie DT page. At least one project MUST be a video (tutorial) you create and uploaded to the Tres Jolie Youtube Channel.
2. Must be able to take clear quality pictures of your projects. You must be able to clearly explain the steps to create your project if doing a step by step picture tutorial.
3. Must have an active presence on Social Media (especially Facebook, Instagram and Youtube). Having an active blog is a plus, but not required. This will be to help promote Tres Jolie Kit Club.
4. Interacting on our group Facebook page is required (commenting on projects, starting fun conversations, engaging the members).
4. Communication with team members via our designer Facebook page (using the monthly calendar, suggestions on kit items, challenge winner voting, etc.).
What will you receive in return:
1. You will receive your kit shipped to you in a timely manner (approx. 30 days in advance). No charge for shipping either.
2. Any additional kits (past or present) are available to you for a HUGE discount.
3. Your projects will be showcased on all our Social Media platforms.
4. You will receive a HUGE discount on any special order purchases.
5. Several times a year there are “surprise items” in your kit as a Thank You from Tres Jolie.
Here is how to apply:
Send 3 photos of layouts/projects that best showcase your style. Make sure they represent the category you are applying for.
Give a brief description of your past/present DT experience (None is required). Tell us a bit about you, how you heard about Tres Jolie and why you want to de a part of our team and what category you are applying for.
Provide links to your Social Media and your Youtube channel. We want to see where you are posting your projects.
Send all this information or any questions you may have to Kim@tresjoliekits.com. The deadline for entries is September 15th, 2019 at midnight CST.
Good luck to all who apply. I’m looking forward to seeing all your amazing work.
Make sure you come back as our designers still have a few more projects to reveal. Also, we will be revealing our September kit soon, so stay tuned.
Don’t forget that Tres Jolie can be found in the following places:
Tres Jolie website: https://tresjoliekits.com/
Tres jolie subscriptions: https://tresjoliekits.com/services/
Tres Jolie blog: https://tresjoliekits.com/blog/